Hard Knocks Kennel
Lynn & Bryant
Phone: 850-294-9544 or 850-491-2250 firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a Sales Contract/Agreement Between Hard Knocks Kennel and the Purchaser. Note:
Please make sure that you Read this Contract over Carefully..
If You Have Any Questions Please Ask Them
Before You Place Your Deposit.
AGREEMENT IS VOID IF YOU DONT KEEP YOUR DOG/PUP ON THE NUVET PLUS)
1. “Due to the varying kinds of food and different
environmental conditions the puppies come in contact with; and the fact that all puppies have immune systems that take time
to mature, the terms of this guarantee will not be honored unless they are given NuVet Plus® immune system builder, as directed
by the manufacturer, for the entire guarantee period.
2. Failure to do so will render this guarantee null and
void except where prohibited by law.
3. We also highly recommend you continue to give your pet NuVet Plus beyond
the guarantee period to promote optimal health for a lifetime.
Before you send a deposit, make sure that you carefully read and understand everything in this contract. By signing this
contract, you agree to ALL terms Herein.
5. At the sole discretion of Hard Knocks Kennel, All Deposits are Non Refundable for any
reason, but are Transferable To another Breeding Or Puppy Forsale of the Same Value.
6. Puppies must be paid in full on or before the age of 6 weeks. If payment is not paid
in full before the puppy reaches 8 weeks of age, all monies paid will be forfeited and no refunds will be given. Transfers
of monies paid may be transferred to another breeding of equal value at the discretion of Hard Knocks Kennel.
7. Health Certificate and Exam are required before the puppy can be shipped. Buyer is
responsible for the cost of Health Certificate, Exam, My Vet has just started giving the Rabies Shot with every Health Certificate.
The amount of these items are $100.00
8. Hard Knocks Kennel reserves the right to keep the First pick or any other picks on all Litters
before the litters are offered to the public for sale. All puppy picks are made in the order that the deposits are received.
9. Hard Knocks Kennel reserves the right to keep its kennel name on all Registration Papers
for all Dogs/Puppies Sold.
10. Once Buyer has received the puppy that was purchased, buyer has 72 hours only to have puppy
checked by a licensed veterinarian for any health defects.
After 72 hours I Will Not be Held Responsible!
"Any Condition Which is Treatable is Not Covered by This Contract".
defects are found, buyer must notify Hard Knocks Kennel Immediately. Documentation from a Licensed Veterinarian of Any
Defects is Required from buyer in order to receive a substitute puppy.
11. Hard Knocks Kennel will not refund any money paid by buyer in case of defect or deformity.
12. In case of defect or deformity, The Pup Must Be Spayed and Kept As A Family Pet!
Knocks Kennel Requires Documentation from a Licensed Veterinarian Stating That The Pup/Dog Has Been Spayed!!!
14. Then Hard Knocks Kennel will Substitute a Puppy From another Litter (we agree upon) of Equal Value to the buyer
in place of the original puppy purchased.
15. Hard Knocks guarantees in such event buyer will get the best pick of any available puppy's in
its kennel at that time.
16. We Dont Guaranatee Color. We Expect Blues, Tris, Fawns, Blacks and Blue Brindles in each of our
However, coat color is not Guaranteed under any Circumstances. Buyer is not allowed to decline puppy due to color
of coat-this will result in deposit Forfeiture.
Under no circumstances will Hard Knocks Kennel replace a puppy due to failure of Buyer to perform regular owner's duties.
Hard Knocks Kennel will not replace a puppy if defect is caused by action of buyer (buyer failed to give puppy proper shots,
buyer did not de-worm puppy, buyer had puppy's ears cropped which resulted in death, et al.)
18. At no time should a Hard Knocks puppy be used for any illegal purposes or placed in a harmful
situation. Hard Knocks Kennel reserves the rights to repossess any dog/puppies that are abused, neglected, or have not
been cared for properly.
Please include payment with your signed contract form. Hard Knocks Kennel accepts Western Union,
Cashier's Checks, and Money Gram only. Deposits are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another litter at the
discretion of Hard Knocks Kennel.
All payments should be sent and made payable to:
S.E. RED HORSE SUCKER DRIVE BLOUNTSTOWN FL 32424
(850)-491-2250 or (850)-294-9544
By signing below and submission of deposit, buyer agrees to be bound
by all of the terms and conditions of this Purchase/NuVet Contract Agreement. Buyer to fill out below items:
Buyer acknowledges contract and all terms in Purchase Agreement
by signing and submitting deposit.
Date of Purchase: ___________________________
Purchaser (Printed Name):_____________________________________
Work Phone:Contact # (Home/Cell):
Office Use Only - Do not enter below this area.
*Information below this area will be filled in by Hard Knocks Kennel and then sent back to Purchaser
once deposit is Processed*
Name Of Dam:_______________________________________
Name Of Sire:_______________________________________
Dogs/Puppys Registration Number:____________________________________
Color Of Dog/Puppy:__________________________________
NuVet Vitamin Order Code # 75793
NuVet Phone Number to Place your Order for the NuVet Vitamins- 1-800-474-7044
Total Amount Due:_______________________________________